Thursday, October 28, 2010

Decorating For Fall

I love decorating our house for all of the seasons, and putting up the Fall/Halloween decorations has been on my to-do list for awhile now. Had I not gone into labor and had Grace on Friday, September 17, our fall decorations would have been up on Saturday, September 18.

Decorating the house has not been quite a top priority since Grace arrived, falling down far on the list under taking care of our daughter, feeding Grace, changing diapers, getting out of the house at least once a day, and trying to shower a few times a week. But because Halloween is this weekend, and because I'm slightly compulsive (I can't start my day until I've made the bed), I had to get the decorations up for it to truly feel like Fall. Grace cooperated and hung out in the Baby Bjorn while I got to work. Here is everything up and looking festive, except for the pumpkins, which I'll post later.


Happy Fall and Happy Halloween!!! Now I can finally check this off my list!

1 comment:

  1. Love the decorations!! Such a good little momma you are! I, however, put my fall decorations up in August....but it was more to will the cooler weather to Houston than feeling the decorating bug biting me. (Didn't work so well since it was 91 yesterday.)

    And what is precious Grace going to be for her first Halloween?? I expect some pictures!

    Oh, P.S. making the bed every morning is my favorite gift I give to myself! Nothing is better than finishing off a busy day than getting in to a perfectly made bed! Too bad my husband doesn't agree.....

    ReplyDelete