Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Belated Halloween!

Sorry all of my blog friends, I have been a horrible blogger lately. Timing is everything and it just hasn't been on my side when it comes to computer time these past two weeks. We had a good, but fussy, Halloween, and here are some fun photos of Grace during the day, in her ladybug costume, and of the cute kiddos we trick-or-treated with in the Prairie Village shops just down the street from our house.


My Mom made this trick-or-treat pumpkin bag for me when I was little, and now it is Miss Grace's.




I didn't have the energy (or time!) to carve pumpkins this year, so I brought out my cute pumpkin decorations I got from Pottery Barn Kids a few years ago and it worked out great. My two cute little pumpkins above!

1 comment:

  1. She is so sweet, Katie! And I love her trick or treat bag. That will be so special to her!

    ReplyDelete