Monday, October 18, 2010

A Tale of Two Graces

A week and a half ago, Grace had her first playdate with another little baby named Grace. These two beautiful baby girls are just two days apart and are destined to be in the same pledge class at Kappa at KU in 2028.

Grace Katherine is the daughter of my good friend Allison, and the niece of Rebecca, one of my best friends. Rebecca is in Australia for six months for work and was recently back in the states for two weeks. Although the girls slept through the playdate, at least they have met and we can look forward to more fun visits in the future.

Grace Katherine and Grace Sally
Aunt Rebecca in a Grace sandwich.
We miss you already Rebecca!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful babies!! But, I must say that the most impressive thing in this post, is that being a new mom of a 3 week old, you were able to correctly calculate her 'college age'. When my son, Alex, was 3 weeks, I think I tried to give my husband a bottle.....and I think he took it. But that is something all together! You are officially Super Mom! Now tuck in your cape and get some sleep!!

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, miss my 2 Graces so much...tell them not to grow up too much before I am back!

    ReplyDelete