Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Two Weeks Old!

Grace Sally was two weeks old on October 1, which happens to be the one year anniversary of the passing of my Mom (Grandma Sally). Mom put up the most courageous and difficult fight against a disease that still was not diagnosed at the time of her death. After 14 long years, Mom drifted off to sleep in peace and I know that she looks over us from heaven every day. She is my angel and is Grace's angel too. Grace was definitely named after a special woman and I will do everything I can to help her know her grandmother and how amazing she was. Her memory lives on in me and I will pass it on to my daughter.

Here are a few photos from our two week photo shoot. Gracie wasn't super happy in a few of these, and I'm pretty sure she is getting sick of Mom with the camera.

Please Mom, no more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment