Friday, October 22, 2010

Crazy Hair

Grace has a lot of hair. And it is the first thing people notice about her anywhere we go. "Oh let me see the baby. Wow she has a lot of hair!" I should be putting bows and headbands on her, but the bows fall out and the headbands just look silly (I'll post some shots soon).

Any who, on to the photos I took after a bath one night when it gets especially crazy.

Let's see it from the side.

It is like I hair sprayed it to stick straight up (which I didn't! I promise!).

Peek-a-boo!
Who's over there? Oscar, is it you?
Love the smiles!!
See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing. I use a lot of product to try and achieve volume like that...
    Love,
    Pemberton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Eags!! Love the photos, hilarious! What an expressive girl, she makes me smile! I can't wait to meet her and give her a big hug.

    ReplyDelete