Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cousin Will's 1st Birthday!

My sweet little nephew Will turned 1 on April 21, and we had so much fun at his circus themed party. My sister created such a cute spread with circus treats (corndogs, popcorn, pretzles). BooMark and Virginia came to Kansas City for the celebration, and here are the pictures from the fun weekend.

BooMark and Gracie snuggling before bedtime.


Ella and Gracie in their matching skirts. My talented sister made the skirts!! Aren't they cute?!?!


Ella said that Gracie was tickling her! :)


Here is the birthday boy!


More of Ella and Gracie playing. They are already best buds.





Grace got a gift since the hat that my dad got Will was a little too small.



Grace trying to snag another toy from Will's stash.



After the party, BooMark, Virginia, Grace and I went to see the Princess Diana exhibit at Union Station AND the Monet exhibit at the Nelson. Talk about culture!


No comments:

Post a Comment