Here are a few of the items I've already indulged in and will be loading up on again our next grocery trip.
This pumpkin butter is no joke. Great flavor and perfect on toast for a quick morning breakfast. Gracie is a big fan as well.
I brought a loaf of this pumpkin bread to work on Thursday and it was gone except for one slice within an hour. I will most likely be making a loaf a week for a while.
And now for the items that I will be searching for next time I'm at Trader Joe's, which will be today after Gracie's nap.
If you know of anything else pumpkin I should try before I move on to my next craving, let me know!!
I also recently made a delicious pumpkin recipe from Katie Rose of the rose record. It totally hit the spot for my pumpkin pregnancy craving. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!
Ravioli with Pumpkin Sage Sauce
- 2 packages (9 oz. each) Buitoni Refrigerated Ravioli
- 1/2 C. dry white wine
- 1/4 C. chopped shallot
- 10 oz. jarred alfredo sauce
- 3/4 C. pure pumpkin (make sure to not buy the canned pumpkin PIE filling).
- 1 t. ground sage
- 1 t. nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1/4 C. cooking water.
- Heat a medium skillet with high sides over medium heat. Add shallot and wine and cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced to about 1 T. (about 10 minutes).
- Stir in alfredo, pumpkin, sage, and nutmeg. Cook, stirring occasionally until heated through.
- Stir reserved pasta water into sauce. Toss in pasta. Season with salt and pepper.