Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On the Mend

What a difference a week makes, or even a few days. Grace is doing so much better thanks to lots of cuddles, two humidifiers and taking it easy. After getting worn down myself, and developing a mean sinus infection, I took a sick day and a half and rested up with my baby girl. We are on the way to 100 percent, and just in time for the weekend and some amazing spring-like temperatures. I can't tell you all how excited I am to see 50-degree weather!! I hate being cold, thus I hate winter. Snow is pretty to look at, but that is about it. Give me 100-degree weather any day.

Where was I? Oh yes, on the mend. Here is Grace doing so much better. Another thing that I learned at her pediatrician follow-up appointment yesterday, she gained 8 ounces in 5 days! She now weighs in at a whopping 12 pounds 6 ounces! Yay Grace!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! She is such a strong girl!! She is clearly so advanced with her amazing tummy time and big girl smiles!! And I don't know if those are Baby Legs, tights or just sheer cuteness, but I am pretty sure I want to gobble her sweetness up!!

    So glad you guys are on the mend! Nothing is worse that a sick baby that you can do nothing to help!!

    jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She really grew!!!! She looks so much bigger and chubbier :)

    ReplyDelete