Monday, July 25, 2011

May Wedding and Overnight at Grandma and Grandpa's House

In early May, Greg and I had a friend's wedding in Weston, Mo., so Gracie had a fun night at Grandma and Grandpa Ernzens. I'd like Gracie to "name" her grandparents (except for BooMark, of course, since his name was already decided by Ella), but I've been calling Greg's parents GRon (Grandpa Ron) and Grammie Barbie (Grandma Barbara) to her, so we'll see what sets in. I named my grandfather "Bobo" and have no idea where that came from since his name is Dave. But it stuck and he'll always be Bobo.

The wedding was at the Red Barn in Weston and was so much fun. We had a great time dancing, definitely hadn't done that in awhile. Here are Jeff, Ali, Greg and I.



We stayed the night with GRon and Grammie Barbie, and had some fun play time in the morning before we headed back to Kansas City.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I'm not sure if we're related but,I had twin cousins Debbie and Barbie also their brother Greg.Their mother was my aunt Betty.. If you would let me know I would be very happy and
    grateful.

    ReplyDelete