Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jump Around

Grace is definitely on the petite side, but she is a spunky little girl. She loves to move, and she especially loves to jump.

I tried putting her in her Ocean's Wonder Jumperoo at 4 1/2 months and her feet didn't come close to touching the ground.


So I put it away for a few weeks. But she loves the exersaucer at school, so I brought this toy back out a few weeks ago. Her legs are still way too short, but with the help of a pillow, she can jump and jump and jump and jump.

1 comment:

  1. So when my son Alex was too short for his jumparoo I put a few books underneath his feet (think telephone books) and then he could bounce til his little hearts content. Now, there was an incident with a boy, his dog and some poop, but you will have to dig in my blog to find it. Point being, So, get out a Monopoly game box or some tupperware or stack a few brick and get back with us. Then, in a couple months, you will be beside yourself when you take them away and RAISE the seat cause she is getting so big! but the good thing is, is that when she gets bigger, she gets more adorable too! I know! Like it is possible!! But, yeah, it is!

    jane

    ReplyDelete