Wednesday, January 19, 2011

4 Months Old!

We had Gracie's 4-month checkup yesterday and she is doing great! She is now up to 24 1/4 inches (50th percentile) and 11 1/2 pounds (only the 10th percentile). I'm, of course, worried that she's not gaining enough weight, but the pediatrician assured me that Grace is fine and that she is, in fact, gaining weight, just on the lower end of the spectrum.

Grace rocks tummy time and totally does the "swimming" thing. She'll be crawling any day now. :)


She loves her Sophie giraffe and is starting to gnaw on it with her gums.


 My cute little mouse!





 Getting so big in her chair. Grace loves to sit and stand, and of course dance!


Playtime with daddy.


Grace loves Oscar, and loves it when we help her pet him. They are going to be best buds. It looks like he is in pain, but really he was mid-yawn.


More fun in the green chair with these awesome needlepoint blocks that one of my mom's Kappa friends, Ellen Krupp, made for Grace. Ellen also made these same alphabet blocks for me when I was a baby.


On the verge of rolling over. She is so close!


This fish toy has a mirror on it, and Grace loves looking at herself. We love playing, "Who's that baby?"


My sweet girl with the crazy hair!!


Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment