Monday, December 20, 2010

3 Months and Back to Work

Grace Sally turned 3 months on Friday!! I still can't believe it has been that long since she was born. It feels like she has been with us for much longer, and it is hard to picture my life without her.

Grace is sitting up (with a lot of help!) pretty well, especially in her Bumbo. She is even sitting in her green chair better.





She lives to kick her little legs and grab for toys. We are having so much fun with her!



Grace still has all of her hair and I think it is even growing. Not sure if she is going to lose any of it, I hope not!

I went back to work on Dec. 10, and so far so good. My mother-in-law has been watching her these past two weeks and then Grace will start day care at our church after the start of the year. Pumping has been easy at work, and thank goodness Gracie takes a bottle like a champ!

We are so looking forward to Grace's first Christmas this week! Merry Christmas to you all if I don't post before then!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the back to work transition went well! Merry Christmas to you all! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete