Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What's in a name?

So after months of talking about starting a blog, I'm finally doing it. I've always loved writing, and with Baby Ernie on the way, I have a great excuse to share stories about her life and my life in this blog.

The hardest part, besides actually getting started, was deciding what I was going to call this little blog. After much thought and deliberation, I finally settled on "Chateau de la Ernzen." This was my favorite title because I love most everything French, and I figured it would encompass everything about our lives.

I don't know if anyone will even read this, besides two of my best friends who are (and will be) living overseas for a bit of time, but I think this will be something fun that I'll try my best to update as often as I can.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I have your first topic - baby's room! Post pics! I am dying to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to follow your journey as a new mommy!

    ReplyDelete